Bihar STET Answer Key 2023: Bihar State Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) 2023 has been conducted today from 4th September to 15th September 2023. The answer key for STET 2023 is released separately for paper 1 and paper 2 to download in the PDF format at www.bsebstet.com.
Bihar STET 2023 paper 1 exam was held in the first shift between 10 am to 12:30 pm and the paper 2 exam held in second shift between 2 pm to 04:30 pm.
Bihar Board of School Education (BSEB) will release the answer key of the Bihar State Teacher Eligibility Test (Bihar STET) 2023 within a week, expected within 2-3 days but the exact date remains undisclosed.
Bihar STET 2023 is being conducted to recruit eligible candidates aspiring for teaching positions in Class 9 to Class 12. BSEB had advertised a total of 37,335 vacancies in Bihar state’s government schools to be filled through this STET which was notified last year.
Reportedly, a total of 3,54,241 candidates had registered to appear for this Bihar STET exam 2023 conducted from 4th September to 15th September 2023. Of the total registered, 2,81,738 were to sit for the first shift while 75,503 candidates had registered to appear for second shift.
Bihar STET 2023 Latest News:
According to the latest news reports, the first shift STET 2023 paper has been cancelled at exam centre- LP Shahi Intermediate College, Patahi. Irregularities have been reported but a few other centres too but complete details remain to be assorted.
Watch this space for STET exam news.
BSEB STET Answer Key 2023:
The official Bihar STET answer keys 2023 will be uploaded at the official portal: https://bsebstet.com.STET Official answer keys release date- expected in 3 days
Unofficial answer keys- Available Here below.
Meanwhile, we have provided Bihar STET answer key 2023 from coaching institutions and test preparation channels. Candidates may use these answer keys to get a fair idea of their performance in STET exam and calculate marks.
Bihar STET 2023 Paper 1 Answers- Watch Video
How to Calculate Marks Using Answer Key:
It’s necessary to consider the exam pattern and marking scheme while calculating marks in STET 2023 using the answer keys, official or otherwise. The exam was held in pen and paper-based mode (offline).
- A total of 150 questions were asked in each paper 1 and paper 2 for a total of 150 marks.
- A time duration of 150 minutes (two and a half hours) was given to candidates to solve their respective papers.
- For both papers, each question carries 1 mark. This means the candidate will be awarded 1 mark for each correct answer. There is no negative marking on the paper.
- In paper 1; 150 questions were asked from 5 sections- Child development & pedagogy, language -I (Hindi/Urdu), language-II (Bangla/Urdu), Maths and Environmental Studies.
- In paper 2; 150 questions were asked from 4 sections- Child development & pedagogy, language- I (Hindi/ Urdu/ Bangla/ Methali/ Bhojpuri/ Sanskrit/ Arbi/ Farsi/English), Language-II (English/Bangla/ Hindi/ Bhojpuri/ Methali/ Sanskrit/Arbi/Farsi/Urdu), and Maths & Science/Social Studies.
To calculate the marks in STET exam, candidates just have to check how many answers they got correct. The number of correct answers is ultimately the candidate’s score in STET.
Why its important: By calculating their marks, candidates will be able to know whether or not they qualified the STET.
The qualifying marks/percentage is given below in order to pass STET.
- For General (Unreserved) category- 50% (75 marks)
- For Reserved (SC/ST/OBC/PwD) category- 45% (67.5 marks)
Bihar STET Cut Off Marks 2023 (Expected)
|Category||Bihar STET Cut Off Marks 2023|
The STET result will be published in the form of merit list, which will be prepared for the candidates who qualified the exam in decreasing order of merit.