KARTET Hall Ticket 2024: While the School Education Department had released the Karnataka TET hall ticket 2024 to download, the exam date has been revised too. The School Education Department released the Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) hall ticket 2024 on March 7th.
Karnataka TET new exam date is April 12th, 2024. KARTET hall ticket 2024 download PDF on schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), shortly known as KAR TET or KARTET 2024, is a state-level eligibility test to ensure the ability and aptitude of the candidates aspiring for teachers’ jobs. The School Education Department, Karnataka conducts this TET modeled as per NCTE guidelines. The candidates aspiring to become or apply for teacher jobs in the Karnataka state’s government schools have to appear and pass the TET in order to do so.
TET hall ticket is now live at schooleducation.kar.nic.in website. Candidates can download their KARTET hall ticket notification at the School education website titled as “Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test for Admission Ticket – 2024”. Direct link below.
TET Hall ticket 2024 Download PDF
Karnataka TET hall ticket/admit card 2024 has been issued online only. The candidates can download the KARTET hall ticket admit card from the official website of the School Education Department i.e. schooleducation.kar.nic.in. The Karnataka TET admit card PDF can only be downloaded online as the School Education department will not send the same via post or courier to the candidates.
Candidates are required to enter their registration/application number, date of birth etc. details to download the admit card and take its printout. The details about candidate’s exam centre along with necessary instructions to write the paper are mentioned on the admit card itself.
Exam pattern & marking Scheme
- There will be two papers for KARTET 204 i.e., paper 1 & 2.
- In each paper, 150 objective type questions will be asked for a total of 150 marks.
- Each question carries 1 mark. There is no negative marking.
- Paper 1 is for the class 1-5 teacher aspirants and will be held on April 12th, 2024 in the morning shift between 9:30 am to 12 noon (2:30 hours)
- Paper 2 is for class 6-8 teacher aspirant. Paper 2 will be held in the afternoon shift between 2 pm to 04:30 pm.
KARTET paper 1 topics:
- Child Development & Pedagogy, Language I, Language II, Mathematics, Environmental Studies. Visually impaired candidates will have to attempt Social Studies section instead of Maths & EVS.
- All topics (excluding visually impaired) will have 30 questions for 30 marks.
KARTET Paper 2 topics:
- Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory), Language I & language II (compulsory), Mathematics & Science for Maths & teacher teacher aspirants, Social Studies for social studies teacher aspirants.
TET Qualifying marks:
The qualifying/passing marks for Karnataka TET 2024 is 60% or above for General category, and 55% or above for reserved category candidates.
The KAR TET 2024 exam will be of 150 marks, so the general category candidates will need to obtain at least 90 marks. Those belonging to SC/ST/CI/PwD category will need to obtain at least 82.5 marks in the exam to pass.