UP B.Ed Seat Allotment 2023 will be released on 25th July 2023 and the candidates will be able to download the college allotment letter from www.bujhansi.ac.in by logging in. A direct link to download the allotment letter will be given below.
The BU Jhansi has finally started the counselling process for admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) courses in the colleges of Uttar Pradesh after a long wait. The registrations for the phase 1 counselling started on July 19th and the seat allotment result will be announced on July 24th, 2023. The UP B.Ed counselling is being conducted completely online and only those candidates who have allotted rank in the merit list will be able to participate. In the UP B.Ed allotment for the first round, the candidates will be allotted seats in the college based on the choices locked by them during the registration process.
There will be 3 different rounds of UP B.Ed counselling 2023, here they are:
- First counselling (Round 1)- it will consist of 4 phases i.e., phase 1, phase 2, phase 3 and phase 4.
- Pool counselling (Round 2)
- Direct admission (Round 3)
UP B.Ed Counselling 2023 & Seat Allotment
According to the schedule released on the official website, the B.Ed JEE counselling commencing on July 19 will go on until August 27, concluding with direct admissions.
UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Counselling Schedule
|Phase 1 counselling registration||November 19|
|registration & choice filling||November 19-23|
|Seat Allotment||November 24|
|Seat confirmation & fees payment||November 25-27|
|Phase 2 registration||November 24-27|
|Choice filling||November 25-28|
|Seat allotment||November 29|
|Seat confirmation & fee payment||November 30 – December 2nd|
|Phase 3 registration||November 29-December 2nd|
|Choice filling||November 30-December 3rd|
|Seat allotment||December 4th|
|Seat confirmation & fee payment||Dec 5-7th|
|Phase 4 counselling registration||Dec 4-7|
|Choice filling||Dec 5-8|
|Seat allotment||Dec 9|
|Seat confirmation & fee payment||Dec 10-12|
|Pool Round Counselling registration & choice filling||Dec 16-18|
|Seat Allotment||Dec 20|
|Download allotment letter||Dec 21-23|
|Direct Admission Round||Dec 24-27|
Online Counselling Process & Guidelines
The counselling process for admission to B.Ed colleges in Uttar Pradesh basically consists of four steps, namely; registration, choice filling, seat allotment and seat confirmation & fees payment.
In phase 1 of counselling, the candidates will have to do their registration at the official website www.bujhansi.ac.in under the ‘Candidate Login‘ section. The candidates have to log in using their User ID and password generated at the time of filling out the application form.
- Phase 1 counselling is for the candidates with rank between 1-50,000.
- Phase 2 is for the candidates with rank between 50,000-1,40,000, plus leftover from the phase 1.
- Phase 3 is for the candidates with rank between 1,40,001-2,40,000 plus leftover candidates from previous rounds.
- Phase 4 is for the candidates with rank between 2,40,000-till end, plus leftover from previous phases.
The candidates will have to fill-in their choice of college and course based on their preferences.
The Bundelkhand University will publish the UP B.Ed seat allotment on the above-mentioned dates.
Seat confirmation & fees payment
The candidates who have been allotted the college in the seat allotment will have to download their allotment letter through the official website, confirm the seat and pay the admission fees within 3 days of allotment result publication.
After paying the fee payment, the candidates also have to report to their allotted college within 3 days from the allotment date.
Requirements for participating in the Counselling
The following documents will be required to register for the UP B.Ed counselling 2023-24.
- Bank account details of the candidate or his/her father/mother. The candidate has to upload the cheque leaf or front page scanned copy of the Bank account passbook in which all details are clearly visible. The scanned copy should be in JPG/JPEG format with maximum file size 100kb.
- The candidate has to upload the scanned copy of their qualifying examination mark sheet.
- The candidates have to pay Rs 750/- counselling fees (non-refundable) and Rs 5000/- advance college fees (refundable and adjustable at the time of admission) through online mode only.
UP B.Ed Seat Allotment 2023
The phase 1 seat allotment result for first round of counselling will be published on November 24th.
- The candidates have to visit the official website www.bujhansi.ac.in and click on the “B.Ed JEE admission 2023” section.
- Further click on the “Candidate login’ section
- Now, your college allotment will be displayed under login.
- The candidates will have the option to confirm or reject the seat allotted to them and follow the guidelines.
The candidates can read the official document on counselling procedure and guidelines here for more detailed information.